- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Property condition: Renovated, Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Open carport
- Construction: Weatherboard and New CCC dated 21/11/16
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Coloured steel and Repainted & reflashed 2016
- Insulation: Walls, New insulation throughout in 2016, Ceiling
- Flooring: Other (Engineered Oak), Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (3 x Panel Heaters)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Separate Oven with Separate Cooktop, Dishwasher, Rangehood, 3 x Wall heaters, 3 x Garage Door Remotes, Garden shed
- Kitchen: Designer, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled and Finished in Other (Engineered Stone)
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Extra Storage)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban, Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer, Manicured
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport, Close To Coastal / Beach
About this listing
The property offers a relaxed sense of sophistication - summer soirees are inevitable with the perfect layout for entertaining including seamless flow to a "resort feel" deck set privately amongst lush native and tropical landscaping.
Upstairs showcases a fabulous designer kitchen, spacious living area with a pleasing floor plan, including a generous master suite which will make you smile. Downstairs is a separate laundry, luxurious bathroom, two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, internal double garaging with terrific storage.
When winter swings around, you'll still be smiling I promise you, as you enjoy one of the warmest, future proofed houses in the Bays - ensured with double glazing, new and extensive insulation, together with LED lighting throughout, guarantee savings on the power bills. Ultra fast broadband is also included.
All you could want is just a stroll away including stunning Centennial Park and Campbells Bay Tennis Club. Double school zoning for Mairangi Bay and Campbells Bay Primary Schools as well as Rangitoto College and Westlake Boys' and Girls' High Schools provide excellent choices for education and confidence in your resale value.
Well built, immaculately maintained, exceptionally located and now selling! Yes folks, there is no auction to wait for here, take action, make this yours and get ready for the summer of your life!
Priced to sell and yours to own! Call Davina now to easily arrange a viewing appointment.
Check out the video tour here: https://youtu.be/f4TLBIkBEuM
For information on this property go to: