- Approx Floor Area: 120 sqm
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1950
- Property condition: Fair
- Property Type: House
- House style: Other
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Tile
- Insulation: Cert of Compliance available, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Timber
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire, Heat pump
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV Aerial.
- Kitchen: Standard and Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Bedroom 4: Single
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath
- Laundry: Separate and In garage
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
A North East facing aspect, heat pump, wood burner, ceiling and underfloor insulation ensures year-long warmth and comfort.
Conveniently located moments away from scenic reserves, playgrounds, pristine beaches, a golf course, popular shopping centres and easy access to bus and motorway, means you'll have every amenity that a modern lifestyle requires at your fingertips.
This home is a renovators dream or a chance for a young family to establish roots in a solid neighbourhood, with the added potential to capitalise with future enhancements.
Positioned for dual Westlake, Campbells Bay Primary, Takapuna Normal Intermediate & Forrest Hill School - your children's future will be poised for success!
With a highly motivated vendor and expectations for this to sell fast, you will need to Call NOW to avoid disappointment.