- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Stove, Heat Pump, HRV, Dishwasher, Rangehood.
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Rangehood and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Bedroom 4: Double
- Bedroom 5: Double
- Granny flat: Attached
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Cutting to the chase, the house was built in the early 1960s. It's solid construction being predominantly brick and weatherboard, but slightly dated in places and slightly improved in others (double glazing upstairs).
THE HOME comprises of 3 big bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate toilet. There's a decent sized kitchen beside which is the family dining room. The lounge is cozy with a wood fire and classic wooden flooring. The backyard is large with decking and a shed further up the lawn.
THE INDEPENDENT EXTENDED FAMILY LIVING consists of a kitchen/dining room, lounge, 2 good sized bedrooms and bathroom/ laundry on the ground level.
The house is solid, and the section is ample at 741sqm, in today's urban environment, that's big. All of this and a short walk to schools and shops.
In summary, here we have a rare combination of solid old-fashioned construction offering a decent yield backed up by the genuine potential of capital gain.
The vendors have already committed to their next home, this property needs to go - and under the hammer.
MORE INFO: For more info copy & paste https://www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/listings/YE4Z into your browser