- Land Size: 641 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2003
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains, Heat pump, Other (DVS System)
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal lounge, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered), Clothes line, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
A pre-auction offer for this property has been accepted and the auction will now take place at 11.00am on Friday the 18th of January at our office at 400 Beach Rd, Mairangi Bay.
Located within an easy walk to the heart of the village. Set on a generous 641m2 flat, private, freehold site, this single level brick home offers a rare combination of practicality, privacy and convenience.
Either way you cut the cake, Upsize or downsize this home offers really viable options.
If you have a young family and you're looking for a bit more space then consider this. Three decent size bedrooms, two bathrooms, large living opening onto a big deck on a secure, flat section providing that extra room you're looking for, inside and out. Built into the design of the home is space that provides for an easy and very economic addition of a 4th bedroom or second living.
Plus you are within walking distance of four very, very good schools.
With it's functional layout and the option to add a fourth bedroom, this property is a must to inspect.
Or... maybe like me you are at the other end of that time line. The kids have gone, you no longer need the big house but still want a bit of space. Well right here is good.
* It's one level so the knees and hips aren't going to get a work over every time you enter the property.
* It's pretty well flat and close to the village so again no grief to the joints.
* Two or even three car garaging with internal access means no one is getting wet lugging shopping and golf carts in and out of the house.
* Nice, North facing, private outdoor living space means you'll get plenty of Vitamin D - also good for the joints.
Well designed, well built for the current owners, this home has been easily and meticulously maintained since the day they moved in some eighteen years ago.