- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Single lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard, Block and Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump, Other (Fire has not been used for some time)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Separate Oven with Separate Cooktop, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Waste Master, Heat Pumps x 2
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (2 Family Living areas)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: City
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Manicured, Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close To Coastal / Beach, Close to transport, Close to shops
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Handle on fire place broken
About this listing
The time is drawing nigh for when the auction bell tolls.
Don't you be the one who misses out on this fabulous family home....and it is a family home......whether it is for the immediate family or extended, it encompasses them all.
Get all your ducks in a row, and contact me to ensure that all the paper work is completed prior to bidding - (some legal requirement here).
Your current house may have shrunk and you need that non cramped or confining feeling where you can gather the family and friends. This home has that quiet elegance and space about it and, herein lies it appeal.
In keeping with the original style, it has been extended over the years and allows the whole family to have their space. With five bedrooms and two large living areas, it follows through that each can have their own space and still be part of being together.
Downstairs, will make the tinkerer, the fixit guy, the potterer, the cave dweller - or whatever fits your description, of having a space to do "just things".
The back yard is for the kids to get out and throw a ball. Add to all this, is the amount of parking available - boat one side and the caravan the other and still room for the cars.
The location is central to exits to and out of Auckland - just one set of lights away.
The boat ramp and harbour, just a cast away!
This home is impressive, but not overwhelming.
The owners have bought, and now have one home too many.
This is your opportunity to start the new year off in a home that the whole family with love.
If you havent viewed this property or wish to again, give me a call as time is running out. 021 468 562
To download files go to https://www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/listings/I332