- Land Size: 456 sqm
- Property Type: House, Lifestyle
- Property Features: Security system, Vacuum system, Other (14m Marina Berth)
- Roof: Asphalt Tiles
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2007
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Render, Weatherboard, Brick and Plaster with Cavity
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber, Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Shutters, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Gas mains, Other (Gas Fire Place)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, MAIN DWELLING: Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fridge/Freezer with Icemaker, 65? Samsung Television (Smart TV), Microwave Oven, Gas Hob, Separate Oven, Rangehood, Waste Disposal, Blinds, Drapes, Fixed Floor Coverings, Light Fittings, Heated Towel Rails x 4, Two Garage Door Remotes, Outdoor Umbrella. APARTMENT: Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Fridge/Freezer, Separate Cooktop, Separate Oven, Waste Disposal, Rangehood, Heated Towel Rail x 1, Blinds, Fixed Floor Coverings, Light Fittings. The sellers are open to adding other furniture items in the sale.
- Kitchen: Designer, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Bath, Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Additional Info (Large Ensuite & Walk In Wardrobe), Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Additional Info (Large Ensuite), Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Other (Separate One Bedroom Apartment)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: Separate and In garage
- Views: Waterfront, Water
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport, Close To Coastal / Beach
About this listing
The generously proportioned dwelling sits on a flat 456m2 freehold site and faces north ensuring an abundance of warmth and light-filled rooms. Spoilt for choice, the main dwelling's spacious three bedrooms all have well-appointed ensuites with one downstairs providing very easy one level living. Also downstairs is a guest bathroom, expansive open plan living with modern kitchen, featuring floor to ceiling bi-folds allowing you to smell the sea air and take in the pretty marine scene. Within minutes you're out on the sparkling blue waters of the Gulf - convenience and security are assured with your boat parked out front in its 14m berth.
A grand staircase leading up from a welcoming foyer takes you to two large ensuited bedrooms both with walk in wardrobes. The luxurious master suite boasts a sizeable ensuite and an adjoining room perfect as a second lounge or office. The master balcony beckons for your morning coffee whilst taking in the delightful views - where you could be forgiven for thinking you have woken in Monaco!
The financially savvy will appreciate the legal income of a one bedroom well-appointed apartment above the double garage, separated from the main house by a breezeway and cleverly situated for mutual privacy.
The flat 456m2 freehold section next door at number 21 is also for sale so a rare opportunity to buy one or both presenting an exceptional set of scenarios. This section, providing a brilliant canvas to build your coastal dream home right here in paradise also includes a 14m marina berth out front currently returning a conservative $700 per month.
A very flexible settlement date is offered.
With three beautiful beaches nearby, walking distance to shops, the Country Club, bars and restaurants - not to forget a world-class golf course, this property is exceptionally located and in a vibrant community. A world away, yet in just 45 therapeutic minutes you've arrived by ferry to Auckland CBD - and the ferry is just a short walk from the property. The evidence is here folks, yes, you can truly 'have it all', so take action now to live that lifestyle you've been dreaming about!
For files on these properties go to: https://www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/listings/PY6Z