- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Tenure Detail: Lot 5 Deposited Plan 71006
- Approx year built: 1970
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Contemporary
- Unit style: Number in block: 2
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Tandem, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1)
- Construction: Weatherboard, Block and Brick
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Other (Laminate)
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Separate Oven, Gas Bottle Hob, Dishwasher, Heat Pump x1, Heated Towel Rail x2, Heater (in bathroom), Garage Remote x1.
- Kitchen: Standard, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Storage.)
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath
- Laundry: Separate and In garage
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Water
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
This attractive, solid block and brick (with render) home enjoys an elevated position and boasts sensational views of Rangitoto and the Hauraki Gulf throughout the home's living areas and entertaining deck.
Immaculately maintained and fully fenced this property is "move in ready", whilst also providing an opportunity to add value, all in your own time.
The pleasing floor plan ensures easy entertaining and flows out to the perfect deck to show those views off to your friends over a barbeque. From here the kids can run and play on the flat section as you chat, unwind and take in the vista! The bathroom, separate toilet and three bedrooms (including the master which leads out onto the deck) are on the main level.
Downstairs is large tandem garaging, separate laundry and a huge storage area.
Be right in the midst of the coveted Bays' lifestyle - stroll to the beaches, shops, cafes and decile 10 schooling - zoned for Murrays Bay Primary and Intermediate Schools and Rangitoto College. Conveniently, access to public transport and the motorway is nearby.
This property really has a fabulous vibe about it and a lot to offer one lucky purchaser who values location, position and stunning views!
This is an affordable opportunity to be right in the midst of the coveted Bays' lifestyle - take action and make this coastal gem yours! Priced to sell and yours to own!
For files on this property go to: https://www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/listings/RJEN