- Land Size: 635 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1975
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Hardiplank
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Open)
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains
- Kitchen: Original, Separate oven and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Family
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban, Bush
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
With a generous floor area of 110m2 (more or less) and boasting two living areas, an open plan kitchen and dining area that flow seamlessly onto a large deck, perfect for alfresco dining on warm summer nights.
This home ensures there is a space for every occasion.
A fully contained private back yard and tranquil bush backdrop, provides the ultimate space for children to roam and play.
A sunny north-eastern aspect, floor and ceiling insulation and open fireplace guarantees yearlong warmth and comfort.
Restore this much loved kiwi classic to its former glory and establish roots in a solid neighbourhood that is conveniently situated close to every amenity a modern lifestyle could possibly require.
Marketed as price by negotiation; the good news is you can place an offer immediately. The bad news is, so can your competition, and given the scarcity of entry level properties in this sought after area, competition is almost guaranteed.
A change in circumstance means this property MUST BE SOLD!
Call now to reserve your interest as this is going to be a clear cut case of first in best dressed.
Please form an orderly queue.