- Approx Floor Area: 244 sqm
- Land Size: 662 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2004
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Plaster and Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber, Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Solar, Heat pump, Air Conditioning
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Dishwasher, Extractor Fan, Range Hood, Separate Oven with Separate Cooktop, Waste Disposal,Solar Heating , Bar Stool, Squab for Bay windows
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living, Separate dining, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Bedroom 4: Double
- Additional rooms: Attic, Office / study, Family
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Concrete), Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power)
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Solar, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Well here is a golden opportunity, prepare to be impressed...
This immaculately presented, single level home is a fantastic chance for those seeking a simplified lifestyle in a safe & secure community. Constructed in the 2000s, this mostly brick & tile home rests on a generous 662m2 (more or less) freehold section in the tightly held suburb of Pinehill.
The generous floor layout of 244m2 has been thoughtfully designed to create a space for every occasion. Boasting 3 generous bedrooms, a study, 2 living areas, a large open plan kitchen (equipped with all the bells and whistles) & a formal dining area to restore traditional family values. All flowing onto a fully fenced backyard that's ideal for entertaining guests.
A sunny north facing aspect, full insulation, a heat pump & underfloor heating, ensures yearlong warmth & comfort. The substantial triple car internal garaging & an abundance of off street parking ensures there's always a space for everyone, even the boat.
Superbly situated close to every amenity a modern lifestyle could possibly desire; including quality shopping centres, easy motorway access & "in zone" for Rangitoto & Long Bay College, Pinehill School & Northcross Intermediate.
The number 8 has long been regarded as the luckiest number in Chinese culture as it signifies prosperity, success & high social status.
Make 2020 your best year yet by calling us today.