- Land Size: 837 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Longrun
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1970
- Property condition: Fair
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Block and Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump, Other (Woodfire as is)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Stove, Curtains, Rangehood, Heat Pump
- Kitchen: Original, Upright stove, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Private, Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
This 834 sqm freehold property boasts a solid concrete block & brick exterior, large sun-drenched bedrooms on a private mezzanine level,
an extravagant open plan lounge, with a generous kitchen, wide decks to the front and rear,
a spacious double garage with internal access plus ample off-street parking.
The section has a flat fenced backyard, with a generous lawn and fruit trees - an ideal playground for children and pets.
The property frontage offers lawns with shady trees that provide privacy from the street.
The property is suitable to a diverse range of buyers including families who want to move in and modernise.
There's considerable value-add for those wanting to sub-divide, renovate, restructure, extend or rebuild,
or perhaps remove and construct multiple units (due diligence is advised for all above options).
Serious pre-auction offers will be considered.
Call PJ now for an early appointment!
To download relevant docs (LIM, Title, Auction Agreement, etc)., please go to;
www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz, register your details and enter code: E6AC